Listed below shows how to apply for the GI Bill® and other VA education benefits as a Veteran, 服务会员, 或符合资格的家庭成员. 协助您的注册和付款, ladbrokes立博官网有五名指定工作人员协助VA程序. Our Enrollment Services Counselor will help with admissions and enrollment and the following VA Certifying Officials will assist with seeking information on the TA program, 第四章资金, or VA education benefits and are familiar with institutional services to Service members who are seeking information about academic counseling, 经济援助咨询, 求职支持, or other student support services at 雷丁区社区学院:
- 艾薇科普兰: VA认证官员-财务. 援助/ Recrds. 官
- Maholy Lahoz: VA认证官员-财务. 援助/ Recrds. 分类.
- 凯瑟琳·埃文斯: VA认证官员助理. Dir. 鳍.援助/ Regstr
- 本罗桑伯格: VA认证官员-署长. 鳍.援助/ Regstr
- Gather the documents and information listed below that will be needed to apply for education benefits.
- Basic information about the school or training facility you want to attend or are attending now
- 看看你想上的学校能给你带来什么好处 与GI法案®比较工具.
Note: To apply for Veteran Readiness and Employment (also called Chapter 31) or educational and career counseling (also called Chapter 36) benefits and services, 您将需要使用不同的应用程序.
你现在就可以在网上申请. 回答几个问题, and we'll help you get started with the education benefits form that's right for you.
呼叫 888-442-4551星期一至星期五上午8点.m. 到晚上7点.m. ET，要求我们将申请发给您. Fill it out and mail it to the VA regional claims processing office that's in the same location as your school.
与你学校的认证官员合作. This person is usually in the Registrar or 鳍ancial Aid office at the school.
You can work with a trained professional called an accredited representative to get help applying for education benefits.
After the processing time, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility.
Take the Certificate of Eligibility to the 鳍ancial Aid Office, B106. 收到COE后, the Cashiers Office will place a registration hold to secure classes until benefits are received. If you having difficulty getting the COE, please review the link with 这些指令.
If a 服务会员 is called up to active duty under Title 10 or Title 32, 参见下面的描述, ladbrokes立博官网 will allow readmissions to their program upon return and allow suspension of their studies without penalties.
Federal authority over 服务会员s falls under Title 10 of the U.S. Code. 这些法律适用于现役军人, 预备役人员, and Guard members who are ordered to federal-level active duty for federal-level missions. 资金来自联邦政府. 总统是老板.
Federal authority over National Guard members falls under Title 32 of the U.S. Code. This is considered federal active duty for specific state missions and full-time Guard positions. This type of state-level activation is guided by state laws and policies, but it is funded by the federal government after approval from the president. 这通常发生在大规模, 国家相关任务:重大自然灾害, 例如. The governor is the boss even though the state mission is sanctioned and funded by the federal government.
为学费援助计划, 雷丁区社区学院 will return funds to the Department of Defense up through to the 60% period for each section for which the veteran withdraws. 返还的资金被认为是不劳而获. 来确定挣得的值, we will look at each section and take the beginning date and ending date to determine the denominator for the equation. Then we will count the days from day one through the withdrawal date. 这将产生一个百分比的收入. The percentage earned will be retained and the rest will be returned to the Department of Defense. The reason for the section by section philosophy is that we have multiple modules within a semester. 样品如下:
- A veteran is scheduled for ENV-130-1111, Environment, which begins 8/22/22 and ends 12/7/22. 该学生一直参加到2022年10月7日，然后退出. 8月有10天, 9月30日, 10月31日, 十一月30天，十二月7天. 分母是108天. 该学生在学校待了47天. 公式为:47/108 = 43%
Summary: The college will bill 43% of that section and return the other 57%. If the tuition and fees were $600, we would retain $258 and return $342.
Veterans who train at the three-quarter or full-time rate may be eligible for a work-study program in which they work for VA and receive hourly wages. Students under the work-study program must be supervised by a VA employee and all duties performed must relate to VA. 允许的工作类型包括:
- Assistance with patient care at VA hospitals or domiciliary care facilities.